Oil Tank Decommissioning & Removal
At Tanks by Dallas in Lake Forest Park, Washington, we provide customers with oil tank removal, cleaning, and fill in place at an honest price. Our crew is extremely adept at any sort of service involving oil tanks.
Electronic detection for underground residential and commercial storage tanks is a vital service. The information helps to avoid needless and costly digging when servicing or removing the tank. Using modern detection equipment, we can provide the following information:
- Exact Tank Location
- How Deep the Tank is Buried
- Tank Size & Position
- The Amount of Liquid in the Tank
Sample prices for a 300-gallon tank start at $750 for a fill in place and $1300 for a removal. Prices increase depending on size and access of your tank. You can request an estimate for your project via our online form. Whether residential or commercial, we are your tank experts.
All work that we conduct is environmentally approved and never harmful to your property. See us for any of the following services:
- Removal & Donation of Usable Oil to Needy Families
- Billing Escrow on Real Estate Transactions
- Soil Testing
- Filing of Necessary Permits
- Site Preparation to Maintain the Quality
- PLIA approved contractor (Pollution Liability Insurance Agency)